TH Employment Solutions
Now hiring Construction Labourers for a local Ottawa client.
Primary Duties & Responsibilities:
- Safety of self and others
- Carry out general labour duties with a focus on removal and installation of new guardrail systems.
- Help with job site preparations
- Experience working with hand tools in an industrial setting are an asset
- Demonstrates ability to follow strict safety precautions, policies, and procedures
- Capable of performing physical labour daily
- Able to work independently
- Able to follow instructions appropriately/accurately
- Perform other tasks as required
MUST either have or be willing to obtain a valid working at heights certificate.
(This can be obtained through us at a discounted rate if necessary!)
Site specific indoc to be completed (approx. 1 hour)
Strong work ethic and reliability record
Ability to perform physically demanding work
Own transportation – if public transportation is not available due to schedule
Ability to safely operate a variety of hand and power tools if necessary
Good oral communication skills
- Class 2 or greater reflective wear.
- Internal Metatarsal boots (6”)
- Hard hat with hearing muffs
- Safety Glasses
- Must have all PPE or be willing to purchase PPE